Battle of Bolimow (Bolimov)
31 January, 1915
1915 (Published 09/24/2021)
My Video Game Let’s Plays: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxD7TBqM9aZ4RV0lkKctag
- Military Wikia: https://military.wikia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bolimów
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bolimów
- First World War.com: https://www.firstworldwar.com/battles/bolimov.htm
- The Map Archive: https://www.themaparchive.com/product/bolimow-the-first-use-of-gas-3-january-1915/
- The Great War: http://wp-blogs.moundsparkacademy.org/wwi-1b/2017/11/27/the-battle-of-bolimow-ww1-experiments-with-poison-gas/
- World History Project: https://worldhistoryproject.org/1915/1/31/battle-of-bolimow
- National Library of Medicine: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20976962/
- History of War: http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/battles_bolimov.html
- Time Note: https://timenote.info/en/events/The-Battle-of-Bolimov-Noted-for-the-German-armys-first-extensive-use-of-poison-gas
- Historical Firearms: https://www.historicalfirearms.info/post/109711641704/battle-of-bolimow-first-major-use-of-gas-in
- Buchan, John, Nelson’s History of the War Volume 1 Aslan Press 2008
- Keegan, John, The First World War, Vintage 2012 Kindle
- Catherwood, Christopher, The Battles of World War I: Everything You Need to Know, Allison & Busby May 22, 2014
- Meyer, G.J. A World Undone: The Story of the Great War, 1914 to 1918, Blackstone Audio, Inc May 24, 2012
- Beckett, Ian F.W.’s Ypres: The First Battle 1914, Routledge; 1st edition (July 27, 2006)
- Lettow-Vorbeck, Paul Emil von “My Reminiscences of East Africa”, Amazon Kindle – March 5, 2013
- My Beloved Country, performed by The Volnitza Ensemble. – Imperial Russian Song circa WWI.
- The Heart of Oak, performed by the Royal Navy – The official march of the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- Heia safari (Wie Oft Sind Wir Geschritten), performed by Montanara Chor, Hermann Josef Dahmen
- Walter B. Rogers, Edward T. King & Victor Military Band. 1914 La Brabançonne. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. Audio Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.94/.
- Edward T. King, Emil Keneke, and Victor Military Band. Deutsch-Oesterreichisches militär potpourri. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1915. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, http://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.1993.
- La Madelon, performed by Amparito Farrar written in 1918 and retrieved from Archive.org on 3-10-18 https://archive.org/details/AmparitoFarrar
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of accounting, taxation, historical education, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.