Battle of Coronel
November 1st, 1914
1914 (Published 06/25/2021)
My Video Game Let’s Plays: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxD7TBqM9aZ4RV0lkKctag
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Coronel
- First World War: https://www.firstworldwar.com/battles/coronel.htm
- British Battles.com: https://www.britishbattles.com/first-world-war/battle-of-coronel/
- Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Coronel
- International Encyclopedia fo the First World War: https://encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/coronel_battle_of
- BBC World News – WW1 Coronel: An unlikely naval battle remembered: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-29857302
- Australian War Memorial – Battle of Coronel: https://www.awm.gov.au/collection/E84732
- ThoughtCo. – World War 1 Battle of Coronel: https://www.thoughtco.com/world-war-i-battle-of-coronel-2361196
- Oxford Reference – Battle of Coronel: https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803095640321
- Buchan, John, Nelson’s History of the War Volume 1 Aslan Press 2008
- Keegan, John, The First World War, Vintage 2012 Kindle
- Catherwood, Christopher, The Battles of World War I: Everything You Need to Know, Allison & Busby May 22, 2014
- Meyer, G.J. A World Undone: The Story of the Great War, 1914 to 1918, Blackstone Audio, Inc May 24, 2012
- Beckett, Ian F.W.’s Ypres: The First Battle 1914, Routledge; 1st edition (July 27, 2006)
- Walter B. Rogers, Edward T. King & Victor Military Band. 1914 La Brabançonne. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. Audio Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.94/.
- Edward T. King, Emil Keneke, and Victor Military Band. Deutsch-Oesterreichisches militär potpourri. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1915. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, http://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.1993.
- La Madelon, performed by Amparito Farrar written in 1918 and retrieved from Archive.org on 3-10-18 https://archive.org/details/AmparitoFarrar
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of accounting, taxation, historical education, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.